Saturday, January 11, 2014

Will Friendship Exist?


Friends are people what is the best always try for you to. But at the same time you should also do the same program. It is not enough to convey that "we are family members. " Real friendship is dependent on good actions. Words are nothing if in difficult times your friends do not support you'd be. Moreover, if they betray you from time to time, as a result, it can result in depression. Many years above, one of my best friends betrayed me. I couldn't believe in it because he was my close internet. During several weeks Experienced in depression because I did not expect that she was possible get it done. It is so awful if you ask somebody do not do or say something but they don't want to hear you.

One of my acquaintances says the actual tries not to my own friends because, from her position, friendship does not expand. People are selfish for think about themselves. Sometimes I think that they is right but it is almost impossible do not have friends the advantages lose the life meaning. It is so good while you people with whom there are still share your thoughts and ideas. But I do that is unlike people who flatter and have to have accept truth. Sometimes you must say truth than to accommodate lie and say people what they desire to hear. Real friends have to have to say truth when they care about each other.

If your friends always lie , however, they cannot be considered the children any more. In select, I can say that friends are usually good source of depression. Friends sometimes can betray you a very unexpected moment. Maybe it's great recommendations not to have friends when you never face a betrayal from best freinds and family. Nevertheless, people cannot abandon friends.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment