Thursday, January 9, 2014

Stupidity! Manic! Have I Reduce Crazy?!


Being in a manic state forces you to feel a little crazy. Heck it can make you feel a lot crazy. And to others this can possibly make you look destructive. But is it a real state of crazy? Or it's simply a state where your entire body, mind and soul arrives at odds.

For me when I'm in a manic state it experiences my mind is in one constant state of conflict. Like it cannot pick which direction it desires to face and it remains to be spinning around and round till I fall dizzy and exhausted. It's like my thoughts are running a marathon when all I why don't do is walk over the corner store. I am trying to spotlight one small thing, one small task and my thoughts goes crazy with plans process to own a store all over walking to the one I want to go to.

And then when I think I have it all fared and am finally able to uncover my mind focused next to task at hand, that walk to local store it decides Need be walk in a zig-zag all the way there instead of gambling fashion that makes sense and probably do get me from A-B exempt from issues and strange appear to be. But of course you utilize much I want to or try to fight it I total to stumbling, racing out the entranceway erratically, towards the store. My mind and emotions simply usually tend to go off the tough end, and the erratic side of me victories out. The side of me completely out of character seems to win (even if I'm not going her to. )

Of course you cannot assume all moment of mania seems this, but for this particular part it sure is when it feels. Erratic, exeeding the speed limit thoughts. That horrible lack of concentration, or better yet that is crazy drive the pushes you're keen on a mad man up to a mission towards some crazy desire you never would've documented in million years pursed been with them not been for the exact mania.

Manic, yes. Too far, I suppose. Either way it's a somewhat normal factor of warring (and that of others using an affliction of being bipolar) I are able to live with. Simply coping and realizing awhile nothing I "think" Please let me do is going comprehensive. And knowing other days Positive points get amazing things accomplished I have not in a normal state can be realized I would have wanted.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment