Saturday, May 4, 2013

Anger and Depression


Sometimes it might difficult to identify life meaning. Depression can come while not expect it. Exactly what depression is. I think that today very popular to state that you are in depression. Which is a trend. In fact people do not even know the main associated with this disease. Short run absence of mood there isn't really a symptom of depression. Your girlfriend, do not worry, relax and majority. I am sure that after good sleep you says better. However, if it continues during two-three months if not more, it can be considered a symptom to start worry that you also have "trendy disease. "

I think that nowadays people time after time lose their identity think about trying to be any way you like. They dress that they like and behave equally as celebrities. Moreover, they eat that it can be order of day. As a result, all people look at this point. I call them "clones. " Muscle tissues fear to be unique and attract attention. Is certainly weak, from my point of view, it is very for you to be like many many people.

One of my friends could be an extremely good example. She will not tolerate express her point of view and dress smart and practical clothes only because she doesn't want to attract public awareness. As a result, she almost doesn't friends.

I think relating to this fashion kills personality. I recommend people due to way they are. Do not attempt to be at of the male gender. Also, don't try to please everybody because it's impossible. It can lead to the losing of your name.

Also, I hate when parents tell their children to be like Andy or Suzan or compare a young boy with somebody. It is a big mistake, from my point of view. Do not do the product. My mother always did it and it makes sense obvious. I lost reality meaning at sixteen. I considered that i am the worst boy you could have. I did not get hold of my classmates because for their low self-appraisal.

Finally, I can say that the best way to be joyful is to be professional.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment