Sunday, May 4, 2014

Depression and Sleep disorders, Natural Remedies


I've been plagued with sleep issue for over twenty extended time. This can come with your menopause and post a menopause experience. Hormones change and so do sleep patterns.

I experienced an exacerbation utilizing symptoms about eleven years in the past when I had to result in sudden decisions regarding great elderly aunt's care. There we were kept awake by apprehension whether to put her in the assisted living facility as well as have in home help. Many nights I only slept 3 to 4 hours.

About six months ago chlamydia reoccurred with a vengeance. Some nights I didn't sleep in the slightest. I thought I was have to retire.

I considered traditional nights sleep meds but did not want to concern yourself with getting up needed to the night and powering my car, so I desirable natural remedies.

Statistically, women are three times more likely to experience sleep disorders any men. There seems like a hormonal relationship.

The most commonly known sleep disorders are not getting enough sleep, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, instead restless leg syndrome.

During main my sleepless nights, I prayed until morning for an answer developing.

The next evening, a chiropractor/nutritionist called me out of the blue after no contact closer to previous twelve years! She said how I was racing. I tearfully explained my situation.

Dr. Madeleine smiled and told me about some research she'd been doing regarding iodine levels. Apparently low levels can obstruct the body's ability for you to use the B vitamins. She advised an Iodine loading test finished.

The results of a test were astounding. I had small levels.

I was then placed on an iodine supplement and that i started on whole food raw vitamins from the store bought kind.

My sleep improved within two weeks. It still wasn't flawless, however. At that point I THINK began doing hormone creams three-way a day.

In program, I had a neorotransmitter trial done. Again, I was with a lack of all categories and was placed on supplements designed to progress Symptoms Of Depression.

I now sleep seven to ten uninterrupted hours an hour.

Dear readers, if you have a sleep disorder, please consider getting an actua iodine loading test and a neurotransmitter test. Your life and health may spruce up dramatically! Mine have.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment