Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bipolar Syndrome 101 - Preparing for The Crash From Delirium


The past few nights I am my mania is removal. I can feel it in everything I do, a complete lack of functionality searching for settle in and I feel screaming no, no, no. I cannot go to their depression again, and I sure as hell cannot strike it either. I feel like I'm standing atop a massive cliff and searching down all I reel in is darkness and frustration and I realize regardless of how much I hold everywhere over the, a big gust of wind arrives along and send american over. And then I'll coming crashing down, finding myself at the very least bottom and having to check out dig my way back out again.

That's what the crash feels like.

Bipolar syndrome is challenging enough. Simply knowing there is the cycling effect of weather. But once you understand it all, and I mean really comprehend it, it can be quite a lot worse. I think part on your anticipation of the description makes it even harder to deal with. This time though, I'm fighting back.

Here's some of my current techniques to prepare for the collision of mania into depression and hopefully a method of making the transition a lot easier.

Stick hard to me. When depression settles inside, it can be complicated anything but once I do it, it doesn't polish so bad, so I am simply forcing myself to go through the beginning motions to your hopes I can survive through to the end.

Not allow myself to wallow in bed. Already I feel like all I want to do is sleep, i will be removing myself from the bedroom altogether. The only time We'll enter there is when it is actually time to go to bed. No working in the room nothing, simply sleep.

Continue to perform. Like everything else it's harder to begin but I find as long as I can get myself started I've got to keep doing it.

Setting very small goals. Little goals behave as holding me accountable as well as pushing me forward. And speaking of goals, I am making them known to others so I feel more like I have to actually do them, than I would if it was an objective only I knew an estimated.

Starting on my depressive disorders medications now. I know this could potentially knock me right straight into mania but I feel Supporter and highly already far enough to crash that it is time to start now and not after i am already the puddle on the floor.

And that's just a workout start. Simply being prepared is building a difference, and allowing me to function more normally than several crashes.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment