Saturday, March 16, 2013

Anyone Tired, Irritable or Depressed?


According to 1994 studies, 15% of the OUGH. S. adult population could be iodine deficient. So imagine if it were how much that commission has climbed today? Even at 15% so 1 out of 7 patients that go into a physician's office doesn't have yet medical doctors aren't any ordering Urine I dosages, even in goiter and hypothyroidism patients. In person, most of my clients which are determined "iodine deficient" were advised by their MDs would certainly their thyroid levels T3/T4 at this moment fine. Yet, they had classic indications of thyroid disorders. Evidence proves that iodine deficiency predisposes a person to fibrocystic disease in the breast and breast cancers.

So, if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:

Fatigue
weakness
weight gain
dry hair/skin
hair loss
cold intolerance
muscle cramps
constipation
depression
irritability
memory loss
abnormal monthly period cycles
decrease libido

Consider iodine as well as today! 1 Year ago Two decades my mother unexpectedly for boosting Hashimoto's disease, a thyroid gland disorder that went not noticed. It's my passion to tell others and help save thrives!!

IODINE TESTING

The iodine completing the training exam I spoke about above is straightforward. We drop ship a 24-hour urine collection kit to your dwelling. We ask that don't avoid shellfish, excessive salt intake or other high iodine level fillets. At the beginning period collection day we ask for you take an shut Iodoral tablet (a mix of iodine/potassium specially formulated). At the end of your 24-hour collection, you send the kit in their Lab in the provided prepaid packaging. Test email address details are forwarded to me within approximately 5-7 business days where we then analyse your labs and producing from our findings, we provide a drawn out load of Iodoral that custom meets your requirements.

The following positive improvements will be reported:

increase in energy
Increase when considering optimism
weight loss
Improved memory

I will testify that we are a "product of the. " My 40 pound weight reducing and final life transformation is mainly because of iodine testing which I AM talk about further in my opinion, "True Confessions of the. " For years I was racking your brains on why I couldn't shed pounds. I worked out, got correct sleep and ate rounded yet, I couldn't shed extra pounds. After being tested and confirmed we was iodine deficient, I believed i was to consume Iodoral. I have not felt better. The weight came off easier than I was expecting and I have kept it off for over a year. My energy level is high and i am more focused. So, to be able to read my story, click the Amazon link below.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment