Saturday, November 30, 2013

The power of Prayer and Fasting during Overcoming Mental Illness


There is a doctor who was curing people from over emotional and emotional illnesses through the strength of prayer and fasting. His name is Christ Christ and He's achieved it for 2, 000 years old.

I know this firsthand because after allowing college from Ohio Town University with a
degree for that matter broadcast journalism and working for quite some time as a news media reporter, I succumbed to Manic Depression, schizophrenia, alcoholism and drug addiction. I spent 12 years outside and inside mental hospitals and more outside and inside rehabs before I concluded mental illness affects that person on all levels. Verbal, Physical, Emotional and Devout. This I learned from reading religious organization and health books.

Then THEN I learned the prescription which are more freedom: Salvation through Rancor Christ and prayer as well as fasting for deliverance. Deliverance is needed because those who find themselves mentally ill are on the other hand than
likely infested with demons who make your home in the mind, structure and soul. Angels and demons have been in existence in the spiritual realm time immemorial of time. Demoniacs of old who were undoubtedly mentally ill gotten their demons "cast out" until finallyl Jesus Christ. An ancient notion but a power you will find to the mentally laid up today.

Though I was previously on Halydol, Mellaril, Thorazine, Lithium so i Elavil, after two procedures in carefully weaning myself a result of those psychotropic drugs You now medication free. I have had to take no medication going back ten years.

My restoration is a stunning miracle to always be more common. I believe the situation is through the power of prayer and fasting on to God through Christ The almighty.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment